Sunday, December 16, 2007

# 21-YOUTUBE

Watching YouTube Videos..

Watching this comedy video classic, I think it would be nice for patrons if our library did have a snack counter, possibly cookies like Cookie Monster in the Sesame Street video wanted from the librarian. We do have patrons that hang out awhile at the library and probably would enjoy a little snack from a librarian. The video has humor which we all need from time to time and it actually makes a point in a humorous way.


Man, don't you hate it when there's no cookies and milk in the L-I-B-R-A-R-Y? Yes, this is a L -I-B-R-A-R-Y. We don't have cookies and milk to check out at the library. NO COOKIES.. JUST BOOKS! Well, Cookie Monster wants cookies and milk and a book to check out at the L-I-B-R-A-R-Y.
Ahh, could I just have a book to read about cookies? Okay...


If you like Sesame Street, then you might enjoy the classic video:

NO COOKIES IN THE LIBRARY- SESAME STREET CLASSIC



'>http://



I decided on this video because it shows humor in a library setting with a comedy puppet skit. The skit showed the funny side of people.










No comments: