Wednesday, December 19, 2007

# 22-R.E.A.D.S & MyLibraryDV

Exploration of READS & MyLibraryDV...

Looking around on READS, I found some things that I would like to look at later. I didn't really realize some of the topics there were listed on the site. I was familiar that we had READS on the library site because I've mentioned it to patrons and also the Net Library as well (the other downloadable audiobook site). We have the READS bookmarks that we give out to patrons so that they can learn more about the site and how to download books. I think it's a great opportunity for people to be aware of these sites that we offer especially when people are overdue alot on their audiobooks. This is a good way without having overdue items on their record.

I am already familiar with MyLibraryDV with using it myself. I've already have it downloaded on my computer I use at home. I've watched about 4 or 5 travel movies which were pretty good. I watched 2 or 3 of the travel movies when I did during one of the earlier exercises. I recommend anyone to take the time to watch some of those DV movies, travel movies, etc. I watched the travel movies myself because that's what I enjoy watching the most. This is a great site and I hope that we are able to keep LibraryDV for a long time. I didn't realize how many different types of movies we have on the site until I started really investigating them. If you like to cook or just watch someone cook, then there's something there you might like as well. It's a nifty way to watch different stuff that you wouldn't normally think about watching. Check out the READS and MyLibraryDV, you will be glad you did...

Thanks for your time in reading my blogging post. Catch you back on the next post.. Getting almost to the finish line...Wait...read a couple more blogs, okay..

No comments: