Wednesday, December 26, 2007

# 24-THE FINISH LINE

This is my final blog..
Wow, so this is what the finish line feels like!! This is such a great feeling that I'm finally done with the LPLS Web 2.0. 24 things. It's such a relief that I don't have anymore exercises!!!! Now, I'm ready for my MP3 player and download some music!! When I got almost near the end, I felt I couldn't get there fast enough.

I want to say thank you to Jerriann for a technology ride learning different web tools. I will have to say that my reason for completing these exercises was to get an MP3 player. I have learned alot in the process of it all. There were some exercises that were a bit frustrating and not as fun as others. I had my favorite exercises as well. I was determined that I would finish and I did!!

Some of my favorite exercises were:
Deli.icio.us
Flickr
Bloglines
YouTube
On-Line Generator
Podcasts
My LibraryDV

These exercises have enlighted me of all the tools out there that I wasn't familiar with. At least now I will be familiar with the tools when I come across them again whether or not our library uses them or not. I will at least know what someone is talking about. I may attempt to use my bloglines (at least check them from time to time). I'm already using Del.icio.us now on my home computer. Flickr is something fun to play around with. As far as unexpected outcomes, it was a lot more work that I expected at first but it was worth it by learning new things I didn't know before. There was a target and finish line. I learned a lot of things that I didn't know before and being exposed to different tools. I think reading the on-line material sites with each exercise is what takes so long but if you shortcut too much, you are losing in the long run and don't get as much out of learning new things.

I think that I would possibly do another discovery program if offered in the future. I believe that it was worth my time in discovering and exploring different tools and learning different sites to venture into later. You get what you put into it.. Well, hope you've enjoyed reading my blogs with all the discovery adventures I have made. Well, this is a wrap.. See ya and goodbye...

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.